Below is information about one of our products, Plutus.
Plutus is a free to use NFT utility bot. It can track sales/listings/minting from the following marketplaces and aggregators: Opensea, X2Y2, Looksrare, Blur, Genie, and Gem.
- NFT Asset Verification
- Secure and easy way to verify user assets.
- Will prompt users to submit an address to verify through a command, and will then require users to change their Opensea bio to a random string.
- NFT Sales
- Tracks sales from: Opensea, X2Y2, Looksrare, Blur, Genie, and Gem.
- Ability to pick which channel to send sales in.
- NFT Token Info Command
- Allows users to retrieve information about a specific token.
- NFT Collection Info Command
- Allows user to retrieve collection information such as: Volume, SalesCount, AveragePrice, TokensListedCount, floorPrice, holderCount.
- Ability to add more than one collection to sale track for.
- Ability to add more contractAddresses for NFT verification alongside having different roles for each one.
- NFT Listings
- Tracks listings from: Opensea, X2Y2, Looksrare, Blur, Genie, and Gem.
- Ability to pick which channel to send listings in.
- NFT Mints
- Tracks new tokens being minted in a specific collection.
- Ability to pick which channel to send mints in.